You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to elevate the organization to the highest international standards? CAF is looking to recruit a Financial Accountant.
- Preparation of financial statements in line with Company Statute.
- Profit and loss (P&L) and cash flow analysis.
- Balance sheet accounts reviews and reconciliations.
- General Ledger (GL) and Cost Center (CC) master data management.
- Month-end closing processes.
- Quarterly reporting of financial Accounts.
- Support the Head of Finance in annual Audits.
- Participation in annual budget preparation.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting is a must.
- 3+ years of experience with SAP is a MUST
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- An understanding of receipts and payments Account is a plus
- Fluent in English and French languages both written and spoken is a must; command of Arabic and/or Portuguese is an asset.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
- Attractive employment conditions.
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
- Quality social security coverage.
- An excellent pension schemes.
The position will be based in CAF Headquarters – Cairo, Egypt. Only qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, race, age, skin colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or on any other grounds.
If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for a top international sporting organization, submit your application in English (Motivation Letter, CV, Diplomas, and Reference Letters).
Only direct applications who meet all the required criteria will receive consideration, please send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline 16/12/2023